Cognity is an object-oriented neural network library for Java. It's goal is to provide an easy-to-use, high level architecture for neural network computations along with reasonable performance. Currently the library is still under develompent, yet some key features are already available.
Cognity is distributed under Apache 2.0 license.
Here's a list of Cognity's core features:
- Neural networks: multilayer perceptron
- Learning algorithms: backpropagation with momentum
- Activation functions: tanh, sigmoid, gaussian, heaviside step function, linear
- Weight randomization algorithms: uniform randomization
- Basic data structures for neural network training
- Importing and exporting data to Matlab files